Sunday, August 11, 2024

Poof! Life has neither magic, nor logic

 How can i spend time in front of  laptop  without falling asleep? I feel very tired and sleepy in the mornings. For a long time, I have had a bad attitude towards content creation. I fidget, try out multiple things like playing a game, learning new things and listening to music. But I end up falling asleep in front of the computer.  I wonder what this is all about. 

I started writing this in June.

June and July are gone and so are 12 days in August. In the past sixty days, I have increased my out put to some extent, although I am not yet in an optimal flow. 

And there is the recognition that I am not motivated enough to work full time, although I need to work for a few more years in this way. Acknowledging this and workin on it.

No comments: