Thursday, April 23, 2015

Rocking Logic or....Magic?

The School of Rock is one of the most heart warming films I have ever enjoyed. I like the movie all the way to the end.
We know feel good films have a predictable climax.
Yet, I liked it all along right up to the end. Sometimes I really like a film and look up the reviews they have ,and find that it has been bashed up by critics, or that it was a terrible flop. Then I would think, 'my taste is low down, I guess." But no bad review would make me think less about this film.
As there are lots of characters in every frame, there is something that one of them does that I note when I watch this film again that makes me laugh.
May be because I was teacher who took a long time to realize that teaching was about building character. I started to teach because I wanted to speak in English and no one in the small town I lived in would; except in a school. I just had fun like the teacher there selfishly does. May be that explains my love for the film.

No comments: