Monday, May 4, 2015

Waiting for some magic

I misplaced or lost my wallet today.
Searched through all the places I went to. It was a very eventful day.
6.00 - 7.30 - did some work on the comp
7.30 -8.00 - chatted with my school mate and her kid who were with us for a couple of days
8.00-9.00 - prepared breakfast
9.00-10.15 ate breakfast and gave my friend and her kid a send off.
10.15 - 11,oo went to the atm did some shopping and gave my daughter going away on a trip a send off.
11.00- 11.30- went back to the city to pick up a friend who had fallen off her scooter.
11,30 - 11,45 got vegetables from the shop inside our gated community

So I paid for what i got.

then I came home and prepared lunch in my elder daughter's home.

My elder daughter asked me to accompany her to the tailor. Here it gets hazy. I wonder if I had the wallet or if I had taken it to her home along with the vegetables, or if I had misplaced it somewhere of if I had dropped it on my way home.
And I haven't worked the whole day, feeling miserable...


No comments: