Saturday, June 27, 2015

Waiting for magic-2

One of my smarter friends, a great doctor actually, asked me what book I was working on. Nothing, so far. Smart for once, I evaded the question by talking about an award she has won.


Today I'm going to ask one author to be to send me her script.Also going to ask one  more to get on with what she started. Then there is a blog of re invention stories that wants to become a book.
Am planning to write short stories of my own.
As usual ideas are swimming in my head.
Fantasy series for kids, animated shorts for kids again- This I guess, would make money.

Let's see.


2 comments:

The Visitor said...

Am planning to write short stories of my own.
I think you ought to start. Going by your posts that I've read, you have a natural flair for writing - it flows naturally and is unpretentious.
PS: Came here from Harini's blog.

Raji said...

Hello Visitor
I have read your comments on Harini's blog. Keep visiting.