Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Strange, not logic, yet true

 So I was eating the mud of humiliation...

By the way, why on earth am I a soft target for humiliation? That is a question that I will learn the answer for , sometime in the future, I am sure.

Going back to this particular wallow in the mud of humiliation, my heart was heavy, brain was a bit out of joint and I was in a state of mild paralysis.

Then I started to google something, and Good ole Google suggestions came up with the name of a friend

A fine woman

An upright, outstanding leader

But she had died unexpectedly. 

I had always thought  myself fortunate to have known this person. But she had died suddenly. Seeing the name of my dead friend filled me with a sorrow and this sorrow filled me up so quickly that all the feelings of humiliation was flooded over by it.

I was sad, but no longer unhappy with my situation.


Strange, so illogical, but yes, she had died,  and the shock of this thought wiped the sorrow away from my heart.

No comments: