Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What is the logic here?

Since my previous post was pretty dumb, I decided to stir up things a bit.

I have a question for transexuals. Why do you claim to be women? Does the lack of manhood entitle you to womanhood?

Lots of sympathies for your not getting your due. Our society should include you in all kinds of group projects provided you are qualified and willing to work. We should be ready to recognize your talents and value your contributions.
On my part, I can adopt you into my family if you are ready to share my values and be responsible, hardworking, affectionate and creative. But I will not accept you as women. Why do you dress like women when you look like men? Those clothes don't suit you.

If you don't have male hormones, does it mean that you have a uterus and can bear children? Is woman hood nothing but the lack of manhood? Is there no other way to draw attention to your plight?  Can't you wear male clothes that suit you better and face your complex issues?
When a woman has her uterus removed due to cancer or something else, does she pretend she is a man? Will you accept her as a man?  NO, because she is not a man. Why do you pretend to be women? Women may wear trousers for comfort or fashion....but not because they have an identity crisis.Everybody has problems , some simple, some complex and some that cannot be resolved. I cannot understand your problem and want to know why you behave the way you do.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a great issue that needs to be addressed. i think that like how gender is a social construct dressing is also socially constructed.