Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The pen is a magic wand

I was astounded to read that content writers write from ten thousand to twenty six thousand words a day. So some of them claim. Two thousand words. That's how much I think I can write. That makes me such a laggard in writing.
I asked a friend of mine how many articles she did as a content writer everyday. She said that she and most of her colleagues wrote only one article per day. She also said that Indian writers wished to be competitive and wrote 1500 word articles as opposed to writers from richer parts of the world. These are of course, research articles. I could do what they are doing. I aim to earn money this way. I love writing and love doing research. I would be happiest doing this kind of work.
That was why I did some research on the number of words belted out by writers and now after having seen claims by writers that they can do tens of thousands of words, I think I am going to check my limits.
Happy reading to all those who stumble into my writing.
This blog contains some two hundred words and I would have taken ten minutes to write it. So I guess I can write a thousand words in an hour. Should really check this out!

No comments: