Monday, April 11, 2016

illogical nonsense and me


So, why was my blog left without entries for such a long time.
I did a lot of stupid things.
a. Stumbled on a hillock and got a thorn thrust into my ankle
b. was sick for over a week because I kept going on hikes with a sore ankle

c. a pregnant lady got scared and stumbled on her car tyre, and fell on seeing my dog, which was a good two hundred metres away, and I let her husband be nasty to my whole family, without cutting him to size right at the beginning. (doctor said she and the baby were fine, the same night, btw)
d. Iocked myself out of my house and climbed into the first floor with the help of a ladder to let myself in
e. fell from my scooter and was injured
I think around that time, I did many more stupid things, but can't remember.
All this happens because I try to do too many things at a time. kinda slowed down and want to do only important things from now on.
Cheers to good sense and less stupidity. I love my dogs snoozing at my feet and all is well at the moment.

No comments: