Sunday, July 29, 2018

From chaos to calmness: the magic of slowing down

Image result for chaos and order
Chaos often leads to the complex outcomes. Sometimes truths get churned up, and at other times physical entities get created, as did land, water and atmosphere of this earth after the big bang.

But man tries to overcome chaos. Humans make plans and create a system or a process by which truths can be found, as through research. Then they see how outcomes can be got; outcomes that can be measured, validated and shared.

My forte has been chaos and all the magic that comes out of it. At a very small, personal level, this was great, for me and for the few I associated with. But for sometime now, I  have been riding on the shoulders of some hard working people who have slogged to create a process.


For me, this is peaceful as never before. However, every minute of this period, I am conscious of the chaotic work that is being done by these leaders who strive in the background, and who are probably out of their wits trying to make life good and profitable for me.

How will I ever repay them?

No comments: