Friday, September 28, 2018

logic of the introvert

There is a lot to write about, and plenty of time as well. This should be the period where I am left all alone to start this conversation that I have always loved to have with the world.

What makes it special, at least for me, is that it comes from a deep part of me that has sustained itself through the murky ways of life. That part which is unswayed by the vagaries of life, that part which is hidden away in the DNA and makes its way to the DNA.

There is no reason for me to get demotivated.
The internal life has always been sufficient for me. Yet, in the recent past I keep wondering about the external life and how it has contributed a lot in making the whole of me feel great.

I could write about these things. In a way, writing brings out what is inside the writer.

Once the logical explanation is done, magic perhaps will take over..

No comments: